Monday, February 23, 2009
It's official, I suck at losing weight.
Last week I didn't even post - know why? Because I worked out, tried to eat well and still gained a pound. Shit. Every time I sat down to write a post it was super negative and I just don't need that, so I skipped class.
I'm happy to announce that this week I am back at square one. Joy. Know what I did to lose the pound? Not a thing; I didn't work out and I really didn't worry too much about what I was eating. In fact I don't think I really gained a pound the other week, I think the scale went up because I ran out of Jamie Lee Curtis yogurt.
The past two weeks I did have some bright spots:
* Went to the gym on Valentine's Day! Know who hangs out at the gym at 8PM on Valentine's Day? Me and some guy with a Scott-Ian-from-Anthrax beard. Oh yeah.
* Chewed gum instead of snacking.
* Threw away half a batch of cream cheese frosting that was in the freezer because it was calling my name.
* Didn't buy any junk food at the store.
This week I need to focus on:
* Drinking more water - I usually do really well, but I want to keep track of it.
* Eating more fruits and veggies.
* Working out.