Well, at least I thought I posted some shots of my laundry room...I guess I just put up pics of my washer and dryer sitting in my kitchen.
How very helpful of me ;)
Anyway...the project is almost done!
Here it is the day we moved in:
|not my washer and dryer...also, awesome mirror doors|
And when we had the floor replaced:
|goodbye worn out vinyl!|
And the (almost) after:
|it's starting to come together :)|
I was looking for a more useful room.
If you park in the garage, you enter our home through the laundry room.
And we are park-in-the-garage people.With two super active boys I needed this area to function well.
My list of wants/needs:
* retractable laundry line
* mop/broom storage
* space for my laundry tubs
* storage for coats/hats/shoes
* place for little ones to sit while shoes are put on/off
* place for my purse to land
* hook for keys
* hook for backpacks
So far we have:
* retractable laundry line - perfect for drying hats and mittens! (we found it on amazon)
* mop/broom station (not pictured) (also from amazon)
* space for laundry tubs
* hooks for coats
* bin for hats, etc.
* bench (from overstock.com)
* key hook (re-purposed from my closet in our last home)
|looking in from the kitchen|
Things to come:
* shelves over laundry tubs
* baskets for the overhead shelf
* cover overhead shelf in fabric?
* paint old closet rod
* basket to hold clothes pins
* mirror on back door
That's all I've got :)