Friday, March 23, 2012

procrastinating

We're hosting a farewell party.
The party is tomorrow.

So far I have ordered subs and a cake.
I also picked up parachuting army guys for the kids.

self portrait at a wedding last weekend

Some things I have done today:
Read Horton Hatches an Egg...32 times.
Framed a random embroidery project and hung it in the bathroom.
Cleaned the laundry room.
Vacuumed the living room (the rest of the house is still waiting).

Why I am so content to procrastinate the party planning???

I think I am just sad to see my friends leave.
And it's raining; rain does nothing for my motivation levels.

Off to be productive.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice lipstick :) - mcp

Danielle Michelle said...

I love Horton. He just brings reality back doesn't he? Kinda...

Who's leaving?

Katie Nohl said...

Boy did the kids love those parachute guys!!! We got them out for them when we got to our house in Findlay. So, naturally, they were throwing them around outside-getting them caught on the movers, flying away under the big truck and smooshed into the dirt that will someday be our front lawn!!! And, by the way, GREAT party!!!!! :) THANKS!!!!!!