* Went to a wedding on Fri, very nice. At the reception the DJ announced that he would be playing a song by Florida, as in Orlando, FL. Only in Findlay.
* J got us Tim Horton's for breakfast - he wanted to take me out to breakfast, but I just couldn't imagine waiting for a table in a crowded restaurant with an infant as being my ideal Mother's Day. Donuts and yogurt were great, but unfortunately I think that's the extent of my Mother's Day celebration. He's currently watching poker.
* CNBC has a virtual portfolio game - sort of like fantasy football for investing. I think I'm going to sign up.
* I also think that's where our stimulus check is going; I'd like to see it make more than .75%, or whatever ridiculously low amount it makes in our savings account. I'm thinking of opening an account at Schwab - anyone have any insight?
* I need a haircut.
* Gerald helped me sweep off the deck yesterday - well, he sat in his bouncy seat and talked to me while I swept the deck. And then we put out the patio furniture - now, if it would only stop raining.
* I was going to order our new bedding today - but stupid PB doesn't have any left. Dorks.
* I'm making a Key Lime Pie today :)
* We're going to have visitors next week!