Tuesday, February 19, 2008

still waiting

OK, so it's really two weeks (and one day, but who's counting?) until Peanut is due, but I have it in my head that tomorrow will be THE day - we'll see. On Sat I started to feel huge, up until that point I'd been relatively comfortable in my pregnancy. I'm not sure what made me super uncomfortable, but now I am crabby.

I need a caution sign around my neck.

I also need to call the insurance company because they are acting silly, I'm not really looking forward to that. But, I had a message yesterday from the accountant and I think our taxes are all done!! This is the first time we'll be filing on time (even early) in a few years :)

I will post pictures of Peanuts green room later!

6 comments:

Diana said...

just remember, the longer Peanut bakes, the healthier he/she will be. Patience, my little grasshopper! LOL

Amy said...

I think peanuts birthday should be the 29th... I know a long time away, but how many people get to say their birthday is feb 29th not many!!!

AJ said...

I can't wait to find out if Peanut is a girl or boy...I'm so curious and excited for you!

Unknown said...

Peanut is a girl to be born on the 4th of March

little.lamb said...

I wanna guess too!

Peanut is a boy born on the 2nd of March.

Kara said...

You are almost there and I too can't wait to find out the sex.