Monday, July 27, 2009

a tidy little space

Generally, I am not a morning person.
My 18 month-old son, is.
It can make me crabby.

But a quick cleanup of the dressing area of my walk-in closet has brightened my mornings considerably. I had intended to clean-up the area for months, but never got around to it. Then at the store I noticed a new 3M Command Strip product - a key rack, which would be perfect for hanging up a few of the necklaces I often wear.

Here's my closet before:














Here it is after:














It's made my mornings much brighter!
The little chotkies and boxes are all out of my son's reach (very necessary), and they remind me of some of my favorite people. My mom made the name banner for my bedroom when I was 3, I really love seeing it every morning :) Plus, it's just so much easier for me to find my accessories!

1 comment:

geek details said...

It looks so much better! I bet it's so much easier to find stuff now too