Friday, August 22, 2008

this week

Quick and dirty:

This week "we" were teething. It was a family experience. Gerald's bottom left-center (does that make sense?) tooth finally poked through today :)

J ran to Meijer to get me some ready-made margaritas because Momma needed a drink (and I happen to have a bag of limes in the fridge). When all you buy is margaritas and rimming salt guess what added bonus you get? A $2.00 off coupon for Pampers.

Because children and booze go hand in hand. Amen.

7 comments:

Kara said...

What a deal.....

Unknown said...

I think there is a coupon for baby orajel with the purchase of tobacco.

Anonymous said...

ahh yes. alcohol and children. the perfect mix. we are teething in our house, too. i don't know what kobe's excuse is for his irritability... being 3 is hard??

Baby Love said...

Lot's of crying and drama going on in my house... mmm.. you've opened up my appetite for a margarita!

Danielle Michelle said...

Ha! Finally! They got those darn coupons right!

Jericho Rose said...

Did you use your card? The must be tracking purchases.

AJ said...

I think Jerri might be right, I get baby coupons almost every time now...another way to stalk the man:)