Wednesday, October 03, 2012

food for thought

If you have the things of this world, 
but can do without the things of this world, 
then your heart will have the detachment that is necessary to make prudent and wise decisions.
-Mustard Seeds

Just a little food for thought as I continue to purge the closets/storage spaces :)

Hubs has been out of town and comes home tonight!
We always miss him when he travels, and are always so happy when he comes home!

I *try* to clean the house a little extra before he comes home, so no major purging today.
I think I can take care of the tupperware cupboard and the top of the fridge.



See you tomorrow! 

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Detachment comes and goes in this house...depends on my mood. One week a month I'm ready to light a match and walk away ;)

Top of the fridge = great {manageable} goal