Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Leftover Magic

We've been eating a lot of leftovers around here.

Like, a WHOLE lot.

And then I realized that I can turn leftovers into quesadillas. Hooray! Dinner has been rescued, by these magical wraps (13 g of fiber in each one!).

we've been eating the "traditional" variety - not tomato basil

I just heat up a pan, throw in the tortilla, some cheese and leftovers, and dinner is ready!

Lately we've been munching on:
mozzarella cheese and Italian shredded beef
hummus, feta and cucumbers (vegetarian)
banana slices and chocolate chips (desert!)

And here's the funniest part - hubs is the one who purchased these tortillas. I sent him to the store to buy some tortillas for our Fourth of July Mexican Fiesta. He came back with these and I was a little skeptical, they weren't what I had asked for. But I was so happily surprised! And they taste ten thousand times better than most whole wheat tortillas.

**This is the part where I promise that no one paid me to write this, or review this product. I just wanted to save all of you from super-boring leftovers.**

What's your favorite way to eat leftovers?

1 comment:

Danielle and Clint said...

Whenever I have left over ham and eggs, I like to make fritatas with potato and onion. So easy and yummy! Great idea and I hope the new little one is doing well.