Friday, January 15, 2010

photot tag

Kara tagged me :)

Here are the rules:
  1. Open your first photo folder
  2. Scroll down to the 10th picture in your folder (if you don't have 10 pictures, go to the next folder that does)
  3. Post that photo and tell your story behind the photo
  4. Tag 5 friends to do the same


Ready for this?


I love carbs.

I was six months pregnant with JJ here (Nov. 2007), J and I went to Gatlinburg for a little vacation. We saw this giant potato (pretty sure this is in Dollywood) and instantly thought - awesome photo op.

Tag you're it! - Laura, Stephie, Pam, Heather S and Randi

7 comments:

YGS said...

Love it!!!

Pamela said...

Nice! I'll contribute as soon as I get home :)

Danielle Michelle said...

Why am I not surprised to see you next to a giant potato? You know - I live in potato valley of the world? We get our potatos by going out and getting the ones that 'missed the bus' off the ground after harvest!

Michelle said...

too funny! this photo cracked me up :)

Kara said...

Awesome picture!! It brought lots of smiles to my phase....I love carbs too...lol

Laura said...

Baster 'Tater cheating on me with you. Don't you touch my man again! ;)

Laura said...

Um, how about some new pics? I heard that you have the cutest little Viking and the cutest little Bun.