Friday, October 24, 2008

anxiety

I'll confess, I'm anxious for this election to hurry up and get over with. I really don't care about the 5 daily phone calls I receive from both parties - caller id and silenced ringers help with that (sorry if I've missed your calls!); nor the political adds, I just FF through them anyway. No I just want to know who will win. I need to know how my life is going to change.

Let's face it, there will be sweeping changes no matter who is elected, I'm just predicting that my family will end up on the low side of the teeter-totter if one candidate is elected, and if the other is elected we should (hopefully) remain on the some-what high side. Waiting is just no fun :(

At least I have Cake Wrecks!

3 comments:

little.lamb said...

im anxiously waiting too! bring on the change!!

AJ said...

I just looked at cake wrecks for a good 20 minutes! Ha! I love it!

Anonymous said...

wanna know why i'm dumb? didn't count how many rows i did on the 1st arm warmer and i'm trying to eyeball it for the second one. yokoo loves you. so do i.