Tuesday, March 25, 2008

top ten

Top Ten Reasons Why Easter Was Awesome:

10. The Easter Bunny came!
9. Cadburry Creme Eggs.
8. Used the good china.
7. Champagne (the good stuff!), and I got to drink it!
6. Wine - yep, got to drink that, too!
5. Easter call from my Auntie Dee.
4. Mom, Dad and John came down to celebrate.
3. They brought dinner with them :)
2. Gerald sat in his swing the whole time we were eating.
1. J had Friday off of work and put Gerald to sleep after I fed him, so I got a five hour chunk of sleep.

5 comments:

AJ said...

Yay for sleep, wine, and champagne!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I forgot to have a cadburry egg. f-ck. need to get one b4 they're gone!!

Amy said...

those sound like wonderful reasons to make an awesome easter!!

Kara said...

I agree with AJ......thank you to J for letting you sleep!!!

Danielle Michelle said...

Alanna- you can order little brands for your steaks in your initials!