Thursday, January 04, 2007

quickie

1. We closed on our new house last week.
2. We move in Jan 19th.
3. Christmas was very nice, we spent a good amount of time with both of our families.
4. Jocko bought me pearls :)
5. I had so much fun seeing everyone at GLI.
6. In fact, I was still "having fun" at 6:00 PM the next day.
7. And then I had to buck up and be charming at my mom's Christmas party.
8. Oyster crackers have no magical healing properties, but my mom's chili does.
9. I saw Night at the Museum on New Year's Eve.
10. It was super cute.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck with the move. May it be painless as possible.

Amy said...

yipeee alanna is still alive. Congrats on closing on the new house!!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I'm still "having fun" into the next day. I bet the ladies at your mom's party thought you were the cat's pajamas with slurred words and case of the munchies.

Kara said...

You are going to be an expert at moving. Congrats on the close and hope the move goes smoothly!! Can't wait to see more pics :)