Friday, November 17, 2006

busy, busy

So, I forgot how much work goes into selling your home - I swear it was not this stressful 2 years ago. All week long I have been decluttering and staging and packing and calling realtors and talking with the relo company, etc, etc. I am burnt out.

But on Monday I am headed to Troy for the week :) and our house will go on the market sometime next week.

To destress I have been stalking homes in the Findlay area; some favorites so far:

Supercute Historic Type
Another Supercute Historic Type
Historic with "ChaCha" South Main Address
Newer Home

I know Jocko was hoping for another new home, but I just love the old ones, I can't help it!

12 comments:

jr_michels said...

I like the second historical home or the new one. I love historical homes too especially the ones in Houghton. I want an old victorian home, except it can't be haunted.

Anonymous said...

Those all look great! I'm so jealous, I wish we were house-hunting. :)

--Amanda

alanna rose said...

I agree - no haunted houses!

Adrienne said...

Because the old ones are much cuter...

Anonymous said...

I love the older homes! Ours is 102 years old and no signs of haunting!

mel_fitz said...

older houses have so much more character. and they often lack things like linolium (sp?) and formica (sp?), which is always a good thing.

Erika said...

LOVE the "another supercute historic type".

P.S. the only thing you could buy in Minneapolis for that money is a small condo or a crack house. LOL. i'm way jealous.

alanna rose said...

A crack house was what I was hoping for!

Kara said...

I too like the 2nd historic home. It has a lot of character and the kitchen looks great.

I can't wait to see more pictures of homes. I love house hunting.

Anonymous said...

Send me you phone number on the list or call Kara and get mine! Come out with us this week (weds, sat night?) I want to see you!

AJ said...

I am so sad that those houses are literally double the square footage of ours and cost the same:( I hate D-town sometimes!

I am happy that you're finding supercute houses!!

jonesy said...

I too am jealous of the prices! And I love old houses....