Wednesday, November 16, 2011

stuff that doesn't work, getting settled day 11

We made a little trip back to Ohio the other weekend.
I didn't tell you beforehand, because then you might be tempted to break in and steal my precious thrifted and spray painted items.
(I read that somewhere and loved it, I just can't remember where I read it!)

changed the fireplace for Thanksgiving

Anyway...sometimes getting out of the house is just what I need to refocus and get things done.
I see my house with fresh eyes, it's a good thing.

After coming home it was obvious that a few things are just not working for me.

This list is not exhaustive, but it's a good place to start.

1. The laundry room/ entry off of the garage is not working well.
2. This house is dark! I need more lights!
3. The lights that we have are U G L Y. I do not like a single light fixture in this house.
4. Storage. There is a ton, but it is so unorganized...so it's not really working.
5. There's an unnecessary door in the master bath...it's driving me nuts.
6. My bed is too large for my bedroom, also driving me nuts.

Hmm...wonder how fast we'll be able to get to these issues?

No comments: